In the HUGE END-OF-YEAR DISCOUNT BUNDLE, you will find a variety of files from Christmas, Valentine’s day, Family, Father’s day, 4th of July, Halloween, Feliz Nevada, Black Friday, Motivation, Holidays, Firefighters, Baby, Back to School, Mother’s day to Easter, and much more.
The Bundle gathers all 2022 Bundles (32 Bundles) of 4000 SVG and Sublimation. It’s normally worth $12000.
Available for newcomers only! (FREE for Commercial use.)
This Bundle is perfect for your personal projects. The Bundle is available for unlimited commercial purposes.
- 4000 SVG and sublimations
- SVG Files are provided in four formats: SVG, DXF, PNG & EPS.
- Sublimations are provided in PNG Format ( 1 High-Resolution PNG)
- Once you have made your purchase, you can instantly download the files.
- Files come with unlimited physical commercial use.
- The HUGE END-OF-YEAR DISCOUNT BUNDLE is functional in part or in whole.
- Modifying, resizing, removing, and adding elements in the SVG Cut Files is possible. Using the files digitally is strictly prohibited.
- Share, sublicense, copying, reselling, or distributing these materials in their original version is NOT permitted.
- It is not possible to upload the file to a file-sharing site.
- You cannot use the file on print-on-demand websites (e.g. RedBubble, Zazzle, Merch Amazon, etc.). It should be noted that you can sell these SVGs and Sublimations on POD websites only if you have our POD License.
- Logos, trademarks, corporate identities, and branding are not permitted with these files.
How to Download and unzip this SVG Cut File?
- Log in to LoveSVG.com first
- Afterward, choose your desired file
- Click on the file image (you will be directed to the file’s main page)
- Subsequently, click on the Download button
- Go to download (your computer)
- Finally right-click on “UNZIP”
How to import this SVG Cut File on Cricut Design Space?
- Firstly log in to Design Space.
- Secondly, click on the Create New Project button.
- Thirdly choose the Upload Image button.
- Then go to the Vector Upload button and press it.
- Finally, click the Browse button and locate the SVG file that you want to import.
You can refer to the TheHungryJpeg website for more files