SAVE THE FILE FOR LATER
Are you away from your laptop/PC/tablet and want to save the file before it expires?
Download the file. Click on “Open in” and you will see different options to share the file. Click ‘Email’ and send the .zip file to your inbox. Later, you can download the file to your PC from your email.
The download will go in your ‘Downloads’ folder. Go in your ‘Downloads’ folder, select the .zip file & send it to your email inbox.
UNZIP FLASH FREEBIE
You need to unzip it before importing it into any software:
- PC: Right-click on the zip file and click “Unzip” or “Extract” (depending on your computer)
- MAC: Simply double-click on the zip file and it will unzip.
- IOS: Download app ‘iZip’ from App Store. Unzip the file using the app. Import it into software app.
- Android: Select the file and click on ‘Extract.’ Import to software app and use.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS FREEBIE
- The files can be used in part or in a whole.
- The design elements in the cut files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted, and added.
- Unlimited prints, unlimited commercial use.
- Allowed to use in any commercial or business-related activities.
- The design can be printed and sold as decals, stickers, etc.
- The design can be printed on t-shirts, mugs, tumblers, etc, and sold.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO WITH THIS FREEBIE
- The files cannot be used digitally.
- The files cannot be shared, sub-licensed, copied, resold, and distributed in their original format in any way.
- The files cannot be uploaded on file-sharing platforms.
- The files cannot be used on Print-on-Demand websites (eg RedBubble, Zazzle, Merch Amazon, etc) unless you have our Extended Commercial License
- The files cannot be used in a logo, trademark, corporate identity, or brand.