In this marvelous Christmas Promo Day 2, you will find:
- Bible Verses Bundle of 50 SVG Cut Files (EPS, DXF, SVG, and PNG)
- The Bubble font
is perfect for your personal projects. The Bundle is available for unlimited commercial purposes.
- 50 Bible Verses SVG Cut files
- The Bubble font
- SVG Files are provided in four formats: SVG, DXF, PNG & EPS.
- Once you have made your purchase, you can instantly download the files.
- Files come with unlimited physical commercial use.
- Christmas Promo Day 1 is functional in part or in whole.
- Modifying, resizing, removing, and adding elements in the SVG Cut Files is possible. Using the files digitally is strictly prohibited.
- Share, sublicense, copying, reselling, or distributing these materials in their original version is NOT permitted.
- It is not possible to upload the file to a file-sharing site.
- You cannot use the file on print-on-demand websites (e.g. RedBubble, Zazzle, Merch Amazon, etc.). It should be noted that you can sell these SVGs and Sublimations on POD websites only if you have our POD License.
- Logos, trademarks, corporate identities, and branding are not permitted with these files.
How to Download and unzip this SVG Cut File?
- Log in to LoveSVG.com first
- Afterward, choose your desired file
- Click on the file image (you will be directed to the file’s main page)
- Subsequently, click on the Download button
- Go to download (your computer)
- Finally right-click on “UNZIP”
How to import this SVG Cut File on Cricut Design Space?
- Firstly log in to Design Space.
- Secondly, click on the Create New Project button.
- Thirdly choose the Upload Image button.
- Then go to the Vector Upload button and press it.
- Finally, click the Browse button and locate the SVG file that you want to import.
You can refer to the TheHungryJpeg website for more files